Come make a delicious homemade Salsa for your family!
You will need to have the following ingredients:
- Two 28 oz cans of diced tomatoes in their own juices
- 7-10 garlic cloves, peeled
- The juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 can of pickled jalapeños (12 ounce can)
- Your favorite tortilla chips
You will also need a knife, cutting board, blender or food processor
Parents encouraged to participate with young chefs.
Presenter: Shelli Romero
Date: Friday, December 10
Time: 4:00 pm Pacific Time
Grade Level: 3rd to 12th