Once you try these cookies, you won’t settle for less!
In this session, I will show you how to make these hearty, healthy homemade cookies – they are low in sugar, but you can’t tell the difference and they are very filling!
You will need to have the following ingredients:
- 2 sticks of butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- Dash of baking soda
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2-3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of chopped raw unsalted almonds
- 3 cups of raw uncooked oats
- 1/2 bag (6 oz) of chocolate chips (Your choice milk or dark chocolate)
You will also need a large mixing bowl, measuring cups, wooden spoon, spatula, cutting board, hand mixer or standing mixer, 1-2 cookie sheets.
Parents encouraged to participate with young chefs.
Presenter: Shelli Romero
Date: Friday, December 3
Time: 4:00 pm Pacific Time
Grade Level: 3rd to 12th